Saturday, April 13, 2013

Crochet Brooch Chinese Pattern 2


Hello again everyone! I'm back to show you this piece I've made. It's supposed to be two toned as well but unfortunately, the two blues I used are almost the same shade so You probably cannot see the difference. This piece took me an hour to make. Its my first time making this pattern. My inspiration for this pattern was the Chinese Brooch I made before this. I decided to keep the petals at 6 instead of the usual 7 and I forgo the holes on the petals and decided to fill them out. Turned out better than expected.

My crochet skills have been improving and for that I am very happy and grateful. The sad thing is that school will be starting next week and I won't be able to crochet as much as I like. I would still definitely do it every night though. I can never stop crocheting. My stress reliever!

Anyway, I have completed many orders that I received last weekend. The pictures will be up soon in my next few posts. I am still struggling with crochet Bows. It is so difficult making them without a pattern but I love to try without referring to any patterns. Gives me great confidence when I succeed. I will never give up. Hope I master it soon.

That is all I have for now. Will post more tomorrow I think if I find the time. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment